With as many as 5,000 missionaries leaving the field every year for preventable reasons, New Song Missionary Care is able to provide the tools needed to help reduce that attrition rate.
- Pre-field, on field and re-entry assessments, counseling and debriefing
- Debriefing using the five day Le Rucher Debriefing Model
- Coaching through the Cerny Smith Cross-Cultural Assessment (CSA)
- Intensive counseling sessions or weekly counseling in person near Atlanta, GA or via Skype
Appointments can be made to address areas of need including the following:
- Pre-field, on field and furlough assessments for missionaries
- Debriefing mission field experiences
- Counseling issues
- Connecting with God
- A Lodging Place, a completely furnished apartment is available for those who come for the 5 day debrief or counseling. Prices for the debriefing include the use of this 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment with a living room and full kitchen. The freezer is full of food that you can cook for yourself, and there are grocery stores and restaurants near by. Wi fi is also available. Located outside of Atlanta, GA about 35 minutes from the Atlanta airport.
- Individual adult – $600
- Couple – $700
- Family – $800
If the above fees in any way hinder you from applying for a debrief, please let us know. We don’t want finances to be a hindrance. Consideration will be given in special circumstances.
Dr. Richardson is available to travel to the field in times of need to meet with missionaries. These services have a fee according to what is needed and how many days are required. Please contact us to inquire more about this.
A Lodging Place