With as many as 5,000 missionaries leaving the field every year for preventable reasons, New Song Missionary Care is able to provide the tools needed to help reduce that attrition rate.
A Lodging Place Cyprus is located 30 minutes from the Larnaca International Airport in a village called Kalavasos. The focus of ministry is to provide a place of rest, spiritual retreats to connect with God, debriefing and counseling.
- Pre-field, on field and re-entry assessments, counseling and debriefing
- Debriefing using the Le Rucher Debriefing Model
- Coaching through the Cerny Smith Cross-Cultural Assessment (CSA)
- Intensive counseling sessions or weekly counseling in person in Kalavasos, Cyprus or via Skype or Zoom.
Appointments can be made to address areas of need including the following:
- Pre-field, on field and furlough assessments for missionaries
- Debriefing mission field experiences
- Counseling issues
- Connecting with God, retreats
- Spiritual direction
Dr. Richardson is available to travel to the field in times of need to meet with missionaries.
A Lodging Place Cyprus is a traditional Cypriot house built in the 1800s, then later renovated into fully furnished apartments with a kitchen, living room and one bedroom. There are three apartments that are available on a donation basis for those coming for rest, retreats, counseling or debriefing.
A Lodging Place Cyprus in the village of Kalavasos, Cyprus