Spiritual Formation, according to Robert Mulholland is “the process of being conformed to the image of Christ for the sake of others.” This process, or journey, opens our hearts so we can have a deeper connection with God. It is in this place with God that He can bring transformation into our lives. “As we take on the life of Jesus – become like him – we experience a richness in life and faith that is truly renewed day by day.” (Renovare)
Every person was created to have an intimate relationship with God. Spiritual formation helps us return to that relationship that was planned from the foundation of the earth. It is in that place of His Presence that every need we have can be met. Spiritual formation brings us into the realization that only through God will we experience true love, joy, peace and all that we so desire.
Areas of Spiritual Formation offered:
- Spiritual direction
- Training in spiritual formation exercises through Lectio Divina and Ignatian Story
- Creative ways to connect with God through Praying in Color, Contemplative Collage, Photo Journaling
- Contemplative prayer retreats
- How to start a Soul Care Group in your area
Appointments can be made to address areas of need including the following:
- Spiritual Direction
- Spiritual Formation
- Contemplative Prayer Retreats – for individuals or groups for a half day or weekend
Dr. Richardson is available to meet with individuals face to face in Malaga, Spain via Skype or Zoom, or with groups for retreats. The fees for these services are done on a donation basis. Please contact us for more information.